The scientific program of the ABZ 2023 conference includes one day on Tuesday, May 30th dedicated to the organization of tutorials and specialized workshops and three days on Wednesday, May 31st, Thursday, June 1st and Friday, June 2nd dedicated to the ABZ conference.
The participation to the scientific days requires a registration fee according to the quality of the person (academic, PhD student, industrial) and according to two possible choices:
· Registration fee “Workshop only” for participation in the events of Tuesday May 30, 120 euros which include lunch, two coffee breaks, dinner of Tuesday May 30.
· Registration fee for the whole academic or industrial conference 450 euros for participation to all events including workshop, tutorials, talks, lunches, Gala Dinner, dinner or coktails, proceedings.
· Registration fee for the whole conference for PhD students 250 euros euros for participation to all events including workshop, tutorials, lunches, Gala Dinner, dinner or coktails, proceedings.
The registration is required at the following link:
The registration fees will be increased after April 28th, 2023.
.We ask you to indicate your choices for your participation in particular in the tutorials and in the workshops, so that we organize the places at best on Tuesday 30th, May. You should fill the following questionnaire
Conference fare :
|Before April 28||Before May 22|
|Worskhop only||120 euros||120 euros|
– conférence (all inclusive)
– conference (all inclusive)
|250 euros||300 euros|