How to reach us
54506 Vandoeuvre-lès-Nancy Cedex
Tél : +33 (0)3 83 59 20 00
Latitude : 48.665507
Longitude : 6.156108
- Take bus – Nancy Gare –
Take the Stan-campus bus Tempo 3 at the stop Poirel (next to the train station) in the direction of Villers Campus Science
Get off at “UFR Staps” ou “Grande Corvée”
- Take bus line A at the “Nancy Gare” stop in the direction of Vandoeuvre-CHU.
- Get off at the “Vélodrome” stop.
- Take bus line 10 at the Tour Thiers Gare stop in the direction of “Louis Armand”.
- Get off at the “Telecom Mutualité” stop. Dnd then walk towards Campus.
From Paris/ from Luxembourg :
- Motorways A4 (when arriving from Paris) + A31 in the direction of Nancy
- Exit number 2B in direction of Nancy-Brabois / Vandoeuvre
- At the roundabout, continue straight on the Bourgogne Avenue (1,7 kms)
- Turn left, into Rue Victor Basch (700 meters)
- Turn right, into rue du Jardin Botanique and you’re there!
From Strasbourg :
- Motorway A35 in the direction of Nancy – Take the exit number 44
- Continue straight on N4 then motorway A33 – Exit number 2b in the direction Nancy-Brabois / Vandoeuvre
- At the roudabout, continue straight on the Bourgogne Avenue (1,7 kms)
- Turn left, into rue Victor Basch (700 m)
- Turn right, into rue du Jardin Botanique you’re there !
- Direct trains from Nancy station: 30 minutes from Metz, 1hr15mins from Strasbourg and 1hr30mins from Paris.
- Direct trains from Airport CDG Roissy T2 to the Lorraine TGV station (35 km from Nancy): shuttles to Nancy station available (in french)
View the timetables here.